Eine aktuellere Version dieser Seite wird in Kürze verfügbar sein.
EURACTIV.de in Berlin – offers paid internships
EURACTIV.de office in Berlin offers paid internship opportunities to young professionals.
Length of Internship
The internships are formulated for the duration of minimum of six months to maximum of 12 months.
Starting dates very throughout the year – all positions are advertised on the EURACTIV jobsite
- Qualified interns will be trained to assist in either editorial, translation, business/finance, account management, marketing communications/ events or other online publishing activities;
- Interns will be allocated a supervisor, responsible for the on the job tasks and guidance;
- Additionally the interns are given a thorough induction related to the tasks at hand and the company;
- Coaching and mentoring is provided as required. Quarterly evaluations and feedback provided on progress;
- Mobility or transfer may be possible between teams skills provided.
Compensation & Rewards
The internships are paid up to 12 months (+reimbursement of monthly transport ticket). Certificate and reference letter on completion of 12 month internship; All trainees are eligible to apply for permanent positions within the EURACTIV Network across the 12 EU countries.
Please check EURACTIV jobsite for current openings.
To obtain more information please contact:
HR Manager for Brussels, Paris, Berlin
+32 (0)2 226 58 22